Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blog World - easier said than done

I set up an account a week or so ago. I wasn't able to do much with it right then except for a little summary. Then, being an organized person in training, I couldn't remember my password to sign back in. I did the "e-mail me my password thing" and it never came. So ... tonight (days after the first attempt) I tried again. No such luck. So I made a new account hoping it would let me keep my old blog with my new user name (I was pretty sure the e-mail address was the same) that didn't go my way either. Now I have a NEW blog and I've written down my password and made sure Derek remembered it. (see, I CAN learn) and now I'm really glad I didn't put too much effort into my original blogging attempt.

I'm excited about this new-to-me blogging world, even if I did have a bumpy start. So far I've really loved having a little window into everyone's lives and I like the idea of having a place for our thoughts and pictures to live that those we care about can have access to from their own homes. Hopefully you all will get some enjoyment out of peeking through our window too. (hmm, I didn't mean for that to come out so "peeping Tom"-ish)

No comments: