We hope last night was not the beginning of many sleepless teething nights. This picture describes our night. My sweet husband and I traded off. Jordan had a pretty clingy day, but his night was terrible. He didn't have a fever and no visible sores of any kind but he would not stop crying. He also wouldn't eat. I'm sure it's teeth. He would fall aleep and then something would wake him up because he would just let out a scream. He stayed awak for so long in the night but I was only allowed to softly bounce around the house has he slobbered on my shoulder, NO SITTING. Finally he fell asleep and he let me rest on the couch as long as his position on my shoulder didn't change. My eyes were closed but it didn't feel much like rest. I had 3 of those most vivid, and not happy dreams ever! in fact I know was talking out loud the whole time because my mouth was so dry (I'm a sleep talker). That only lasted an hour and then he awoke screaming again. I think I got a little glimpse into the life of my cousin and his sweet wife. I feel for you 2. Then, thankfully, at 4:30 he actually let me lay him down by me and slept until 9:00! Then after he ate a huge breakfast (the poor thing was starving from not eating hardly at all the day before) he conked out again for a long time. Now, he's wide awake and I'm afraid he thinks it's day time. oh well, we'll deal with it, I just wish I could deal with it without this huge head ache. I really don't get headaches very often and when I do I know it's because of lack of sleep (or water, this time it's sleep). Well, today the 3 of us who missed sleeping in the night got to sleep in while sweet daughter made friends with PBS kids and the disney channel, and Conny was at school. Derek and Jade had a really fun day and went to town when I got home from work. Dinner was a meatloaf of a recipe from Paula's Home Cooking. Hmm, I'm sure none of that was very interesting to read :)
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU POOR DEAR!! Yes, you caught a glimpse into our life!! :) It is so hard to be awake so much, isn't it?!?!
And funny you had meatloaf, we did too! :) hehehe....
Hope tonight goes better!
Post a Comment