Yes, Yes I know, terrible picture. :) but I took one!
Wed. are usually a little more of a sleep in day for us, however not today because as the below post yes, this Wed was worm day. We woke up at 8:12, Jadelyn had to be to school by 8:30. We're talking about 'hustle your bustle'! Usually I get ready and go straight to work after I drop her off at pre-school, as you can see in this picture it wouldn't have been a good idea to go to work like this. I saved you all a marring visual by only doing the clothes. right before we walked out the door Jadelyn said to me, trying to be kind but obviously getting a little kick out of what she saw "umm, mom...you should probably change your pants" :) I'm wearing my way cute coat that Derek got me for my birthday (picked out all by himself I may add, go hubby!) my 'maternity' (lol) shirt that I wore on Tuesday and slept in, along with some green plaid pajama pants. *cue whistle* stylish! But I'll have you know, Jadelyn walked into preschool at 8:33. Not bad I might say. She even looked cute, however her breakfast was only water and a banana. hehehe. After dropping her off, I was able to come back, shower, and I ended up looking pretty cute that day if I do say so myself.
2 comments:
AWESOME! That is totally something I would do. In fact,the only other people that ever see me totally undone and looking disaster-like are Jenna's preschool teachers. I usually don't get a shower before going and just throw something on.
ljalol..exactly, besides my home, Mrs. Kim has definitely seen the undone side of Lacy. Especially during the c-section recovery up all night nursing baby days. those were a beaut!
Post a Comment