My cousin's wife Rachel does a picture a day challenge on her blog, its really neat. I like the idea of capturing at least one moment of each day visually. I know it will help me keepsake memories better. So, I'm trying it. I'm excited to print them out and half a picture a day photo book. I will share them on here with you as well.
Trenton the Terror has struck the tiny town of Livingroom-ville. He littered the streets with honey bunny cereal (newly bought lat night). Now all of the citizens of Livingroom-ville must band together to clean up the town and defeat the grinning baby beast. That's the story I had to come up with to get the kids to help me clean up the mess that my cousin's 15 mo. old son Trenton made today. Imagination seems to be able to make any task fun.
Afterward, Trenton the Terror was all tuckered out from his decorating of the livingroom. Isn't it cute how he just finds a place, gets in his stink bug position and goes to sleep. One time when he, his brother Emry, and his mom (my cousin Kari) were here he chose his sleeping location as the top of the kitchen table. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that.
2 comments:
I am so glad you are deciding to take the challenge! It is so much fun to look back and see a glimpse of your year!
What a good idea! I always have way good intentions of taking more pictures.
Post a Comment